SmallBall.com SmallBall Sports Forums Archives

Read the history of the first SmallBall Sports community forum
This archive contains all posts from the former SmallBall Sports Forums

Please log in with your old Smallball Forums account to view all posts.

Final Update - Sunday, December 31, 2006 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Who's OnlineWho's Online  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileRanks   RegisterRegister 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log inLog in 
   SB Archives Forums IndexSB Archives Forums Index   Smallball Sports DiscordSmallball Sports Discord   WS Archives 2 Forums IndexWS Archives 2 Forums Index 

The time now is Wed May 15, 2024 2:01 am
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Bugs, Problems, Complaints, Suggestions & Compliments
World Pages??
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Arby31

Forum ID: 61

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:01 pm    Post subject: World Pages??

Hiya,
What happened to the world pages? This was the only place where the 10* teams were listed, and i liked seeing my team close too, or on the top of the U.S.A. page!! Instead of the top 200 teams, now it seems to be the bottom 200, what's up with that?
It would be nice to have it the way it was!!

Thank You and have a nice Holiday! Very Happy
Fatal Papercut
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 303

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 3:06 pm    Post subject:

??? All scrambled up??? Sad I used to use the Dutch page to see how far I was up the ladder... If I was a high or a low 6* team for instance... COMMISH!!!! Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mikes

Forum ID: -1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2002 5:58 pm    Post subject:

OH MAN!!!!!! i have u.s. on bookmark and also greece for greek's panathinaikos that i am training for him, i mine as well delete the bookmarks if they are not useful for me, oh well, but hopefully this will be fixed!!!!!!!HOPEFULLY! and also canada since u.s. doesn't hold 7* teams so i use canada to see where i stand!
timotheos
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 49

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2002 6:24 pm    Post subject:

mike thats one cool pic in ur sig, u didnt make it tho did you?

yeah i was annoyed that my team was near the bootm of the nz page wen they shuda been 1st.... oh wait 2nd now cousa chosens stupid team he got back Evil or Very Mad grrr
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Bugs, Problems, Complaints, Suggestions & Compliments
Jump to: