SmallBall.com SmallBall Sports Forums Archives

Read the history of the first SmallBall Sports community forum
This archive contains all posts from the former SmallBall Sports Forums

Please log in with your old Smallball Forums account to view all posts.

Final Update - Sunday, December 31, 2006 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Who's OnlineWho's Online  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileRanks   RegisterRegister 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log inLog in 
   SB Archives Forums IndexSB Archives Forums Index   Smallball Sports DiscordSmallball Sports Discord   WS Archives 2 Forums IndexWS Archives 2 Forums Index 

The time now is Mon May 13, 2024 4:40 pm
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Bugs, Problems, Complaints, Suggestions & Compliments
Honor Rating
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Rob

Forum ID: 97

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 3:53 pm    Post subject: Honor Rating

The Honor Rating has a bug.Any 1* could get 8 in 1 gm.
Tim's Dodgers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Forum ID: 11

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Or higher!
It's been that way for close to a year now. And it doesn't seem important enough for them to fix, I guess.

I think their logic is, if it's not very hard for someone not really interested in SmallBall to get in the Pro's, they will eventually get hooked and spend more money on DT's and other tickets. Wink

Tim...

"Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?" - Unknown

Christmas Eve '01 (AcA) (2nd)
Tim's Dodgers (AcA) (3rd)
The Keys (AcA) (4th)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Viper
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 178

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:28 am    Post subject:

They were talking about this in another post and commish asked what honour bug, so it looks like they did not even know about it.
It's not that much of a problem though[/quote]
Gamer
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 37

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 8:53 am    Post subject:

viper wrote:
They were talking about this in another post and commish asked what honour bug, so it looks like they did not even know about it.
It's not that much of a problem though

didnt you see......he put a wink( Wink ) so that evry1 could tell he knew! He knows the logic... Tim's Dodgers is right..It's all about the money!! Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tim's Dodgers
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Forum ID: 11

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:41 am    Post subject:

Quote:
"They were talking about this in another post and commish asked what honour bug, so it looks like they did not even know about it.
It's not that much of a problem though" - viper

Trust me, He knows about it!!!

As many times as it has been posted about, not only in this forum, but the Real© forum as well.

Either they can't figure out how to it, or like in my previous post, they have their reasons for not doing it. I suspect the latter, myself.

BTW Commish... If you really don't know what this bug is, PM me and I will be more than happy to expain it. Wink Wink Wink

Tim...

"I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself?" - Yogi Berra

Christmas Eve '01 (AcA) (2nd)
Tim's Dodgers (AcA) (3rd)
The Keys (AcA) (4th)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Viper
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 178

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 11:55 am    Post subject:

Yeah i think he may know about it and doesn't want to own up. I don't think they will fix it because it really doesn't cause many probs and if it leads to more money for them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Bugs, Problems, Complaints, Suggestions & Compliments
Jump to: