SmallBall.com SmallBall Sports Forums Archives

Read the history of the first SmallBall Sports community forum
This archive contains all posts from the former SmallBall Sports Forums

Please log in with your old Smallball Forums account to view all posts.

Final Update - Sunday, December 31, 2006 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Who's OnlineWho's Online  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileRanks   RegisterRegister 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log inLog in 
   SB Archives Forums IndexSB Archives Forums Index   Smallball Sports DiscordSmallball Sports Discord   WS Archives 2 Forums IndexWS Archives 2 Forums Index 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:06 pm
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Forum index » SmallBall Communities » Websites & Clubs
aSi aSi -the official plan
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topic :: View next topic
John the Baptist
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 5277

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: aSi aSi -the official plan

I'd first off like to say that the run we have had here at SmallBall has been a fun one. With the forums on the verge of shutting down I'd like to say that I've quite enjoyed many of the jestful and sometimes confrontational conversations that many of us have had over the years. With that said, I'd like to say that one thing that will last beyond the SmallBall Forums is aSi aSi.

The members of aSi aSi have been putting thier heads to come up with a new concept that could change the way you look at the internet. We are calling it The Average Internet Review. Please sign up at our forums http://www.asiasi.org/forums/ and PM me the names of different types of websites that you would like us to review for you. We'll tell you where the website stand on the aSi aSi scale. We even have a specific area to review forums Wink Our first reviews will be coming out in a few days, so be prepared to enjoy all of the new sites you will be introduced to at aSi aSi.

At aSi aSi, we're not just great, we're average Smile

http://www.asiasi.org/forums/
http://www.smallstarz.com
The New aSi aSi is here
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topic :: View next topic
Forum index » SmallBall Communities » Websites & Clubs
Jump to: