SmallBall.com SmallBall Sports Forums Archives

Read the history of the first SmallBall Sports community forum
This archive contains all posts from the former SmallBall Sports Forums

Please log in with your old Smallball Forums account to view all posts.

Final Update - Sunday, December 31, 2006 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Who's OnlineWho's Online  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileRanks   RegisterRegister 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log inLog in 
   SB Archives Forums IndexSB Archives Forums Index   Smallball Sports DiscordSmallball Sports Discord   WS Archives 2 Forums IndexWS Archives 2 Forums Index 

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:19 am
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Bugs, Problems, Complaints, Suggestions & Compliments
Recovering my teams
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
koolzach1
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 1090

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Recovering my teams
Subject description: Can I recover my teams?

I have emailed the support address that was given on the smallball homepage but I always get an automated email back that says nothing about any of my teams. I used to play smallball years ago and I was just a kid so I didn't use my email address, I used my moms email address which got hacked into and got disabled and that email address of my moms was under "email address" in "registation". My teams are 179240(wwe shut up and bring it), 176176(koolzach1s Destroyers) and last but not least 172468(Carolina BallHawks). I have lost my passwords to all of them 'cause I haven't played in so many years. Is there anyway that I could get my teams passwords back?

Thanks,

koolzach1
humdrums
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 6682

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Recovering my teams

koolzach1 wrote:
I have emailed the support address that was given on the smallball homepage but I always get an automated email back that says nothing about any of my teams. I used to play smallball years ago and I was just a kid so I didn't use my email address, I used my moms email address which got hacked into and got disabled and that email address of my moms was under "email address" in "registation". My teams are 179240(wwe shut up and bring it), 176176(koolzach1s Destroyers) and last but not least 172468(Carolina BallHawks). I have lost my passwords to all of them 'cause I haven't played in so many years. Is there anyway that I could get my teams passwords back?

Thanks,

koolzach1

Look for things that might lead you to remember, or look around, maybe you tucked 'em away some place. If you can't remember/find them then just hope Commish comes back. Sorry but there is no real way to get them back. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Trade Agent of the Month
Trade Agent of the Month

Forum ID: 6355

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Recovering my teams

humdrums wrote:
koolzach1 wrote:

Thanks,

koolzach1

Look for things that might lead you to remember, or look around, maybe you tucked 'em away some place. If you can't remember/find them then just hope Commish comes back. Sorry but there is no real way to get them back. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

actually I don't even think if commish was around that he could get them back.. what I thought was that you need to e-mail support from the e-mail address for the e-mail listed in the registration page of team.. if not how can you truly prove that these are your teams or that you are just trying to get someone elses dead teams? Neutral

Progress always involves risks. You can't steal second base and keep your foot on first. --Frederick B. Wilcox
azizbatihk

Forum ID: 7334

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Recovering my teams

chspogo wrote:
humdrums wrote:
koolzach1 wrote:

Thanks,

koolzach1

actually I don't even think if commish was around that he could get them back.. what I thought was that you need to e-mail support from the e-mail address for the e-mail listed in the registration page of team.. if not how can you truly prove that these are your teams or that you are just trying to get someone elses dead teams? Neutral

That's true
569476 4* ST, 307190 5* FA
humdrums
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 6682

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:49 pm    Post subject:

I was involving Commish because I thought he was involved in the tech support team. And aziz, don't take this the wrong way but, there is really no need to make posts like that. You can say that you agree with something and add something, but just saying "I agree" or "that's true" is SPAM. Just trying to help you out, not trying to be mean.
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 1266

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject:

I looked up the team pages and his profile is on the team's pages, therefore, I believe they are his and we should help him if we can. I agree with Humdrum - look for something that reminds you of the password. A team name, pet name, whatever you used to come up with the password originally.

A.K.A railhand

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
koolzach1
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject:

Well thanks for your advice everyone, but unfortually my passwords to my teams was my old lunch # back in middle school and since then I have had 3 other different schools, lived in 2 states and i'm now a sophomore in highschool! I have been trying for a couple of months but i just can't figure out what my old passwords were. It's a shame 'cause I used to love this game so much and had great teams....man I shouldn't stoped playing it...lol. Who knows maybe one day I will just of all a sudden remember somehow. Also for those who are wondering if those are really my teams... they all have one player named "Zach" on there and 176176's is called "koolzach1s detroyers".

P.S. Where did commish go? He was on all the time when i used to play.
Wookie8662
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 1233

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject:

Maybe call your old school?

They might have records of your number....
Just a thought anyhow.

koolzach1
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject:

That is a good idea Wookie, but I have thought about that and just kinda figured that they wouldn't have my records from 6th grade. That is a good idea though and I might just try that.
Scud42

Forum ID: 6137

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject:

If you're looking for a team to start playing again, let me know. I'll hook you up.
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject:

Well I wasn't nessasarly looking for a new team to get back into smallball with. I mainly just wanted my teams back 'cause I invested a heck of a lot of money in them like DT, QT tickets, and stadiam tickets etc....
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Bugs, Problems, Complaints, Suggestions & Compliments
Jump to: