SmallBall.com SmallBall Sports Forums Archives

Read the history of the first SmallBall Sports community forum
This archive contains all posts from the former SmallBall Sports Forums

Please log in with your old Smallball Forums account to view all posts.

Final Update - Sunday, December 31, 2006 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Who's OnlineWho's Online  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileRanks   RegisterRegister 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log inLog in 
   SB Archives Forums IndexSB Archives Forums Index   Smallball Sports DiscordSmallball Sports Discord   WS Archives 2 Forums IndexWS Archives 2 Forums Index 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 pm
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Bugs, Problems, Complaints, Suggestions & Compliments
DT Won't start
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Rally 66 2.0
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 6148

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: DT Won't start
Subject description: The usual

I just need help starting my DT. I finally installed the new version of Java so I re-installed SB to see what I could do with it......I keep getting the C+++ Runtime Error thing. Crying or Very sad Can anybody help me?

Rally's 12LeftyGuyz
IowaHawkeyes|Rally
Rally'sOther12LeftyGuyz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
rikderimmer

Forum ID: 302

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Change the file in your properties to "start.jar" might help...
Rally 66 2.0
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 6148

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:29 am    Post subject:

rikderimmer wrote:
Change the file in your properties to "start.jar" might help...
Nope still getting the same problem. Confused

Rally's 12LeftyGuyz
IowaHawkeyes|Rally
Rally'sOther12LeftyGuyz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
pinstriped paully
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 7470

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Re: DT Won't start
Subject description: The usual

Rally 66 2.0 wrote:
I just need help starting my DT. I finally installed the new version of Java so I re-installed SB to see what I could do with it......I keep getting the C+++ Runtime Error thing. Crying or Very sad Can anybody help me?

Sometimes it's hard to track down those runtime errors. Have there been any other significant software changes on that computer in the last few days? When did the DT work correctly? You may want to try system restore to restore the computer back to a time prior to having these issues.
speedracer70
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 1266

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject:

The DT does not use java. Has this computer been able to run the DT in the past? It probably is in your video card or its driver. You may want to try uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it, it may have a corrupted file.

A.K.A railhand

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Bugs, Problems, Complaints, Suggestions & Compliments
Jump to: