SmallBall.com SmallBall Sports Forums Archives

Read the history of the once thriving SmallBall Sports community.
This archive contains all posts from the former SmallBall Sports Forums

Please log in with your old Smallball Forums account to view all posts.

Final Update - Sunday, December 31, 2006 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Who's OnlineWho's Online  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileRanks   RegisterRegister 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log inLog in 
 World Sports ForumWorld Sports Forum   SmallBall Archives Forum IndexSB Archives Forums Index   Smallball.orgSmallball.org 

The time now is Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:31 pm
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » User League Forum
Can I have alot of uls
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Detroit Tigers
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 7448

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Can I have alot of uls
Subject description: Uls REquest

I know i sound alittle greedy but i need like 4 to 6 uls before teh 1st of october. I running the llwssb and i am hopping to start it the 1st. I also have a site nd forum for it. My privateers site name is Detroit Tigers and i am really needing thoose uls so if i could get them before the 1st i would really appreciate it...
Thanks

DT
Check it out www.freewebs.com/llwssb
llwssb.proboards84.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Scud42

Forum ID: 6137

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject:

Check out the sticky above.

http://www.forums.smallball.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=52366
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 7448

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject:

Ya i deff checked that before i posted. but PvT isnt given me a response so i just figured post it here
Check it out www.freewebs.com/llwssb
llwssb.proboards84.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
breakboy forever
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 6341

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject:

Detroit Tigers wrote:
Ya i deff checked that before i posted. but PvT isnt given me a response so i just figured post it here

We did give you a response. Were you not listening? We said once we get the UL's (which can be at anytime) we will give them to you, maybe.
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 1602

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject:

breakboy forever wrote:
We said once we get the UL's (which can be at anytime) we will give them to you, maybe.

Rolling Eyes

I wish commish would come back JUST to give more ULs to more people so we dont have to BEG PvT and TW for the use of somehting that belongs to SMALLBALL in the first place.

Thats what I think of your "maybe"
breakboy forever
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject:

What I think about you is that you just dislike PvT. If SBD or AcA owned the UL's you would be ok about it. The UL's belong to TW. It's like saying Commish owns all the teams in SB and can do whatever he wants with them. One more thing, please don't roll your eyes at me.
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject:

breakboy forever wrote:
What I think about you is that you just dislike PvT. If SBD or AcA owned the UL's you would be ok about it. The UL's belong to TW. It's like saying Commish owns all the teams in SB and can do whatever he wants with them. One more thing, please don't roll your eyes at me.

Breakboy you can think whatever you want.

I dont have anything against PvT but little remarks like your "maybe" tick me off.. no one should have to beg anyone for the use of the User Leagues.. no one I wouldnt care WHO controlled them..
breakboy forever
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject:

Hey, life at times aint fair... that's just how it has to be. I think you need to see more sunlight. Wink
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject:

breakboy forever wrote:
Hey, life at times aint fair... that's just how it has to be. I think you need to see more sunlight. Wink

I have nothing further to say to the likes of you.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
crazyskater177
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 5572

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject:

goooo mlthmp Cool

]
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
paphillyman
Trade Agent of the Month
Trade Agent of the Month

Forum ID: 5435

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject:

I have to agree with Mike on this one , someone having control of the ULs is just going to cause problems , if someone wants to make good use of them for the betterment of SB , then they should get as many as they need , they are free to begin with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » User League Forum
Jump to: