SmallBall.com SmallBall Sports Forums Archives

Read the history of the first SmallBall Sports community forum
This archive contains all posts from the former SmallBall Sports Forums

Please log in with your old Smallball Forums account to view all posts.

Final Update - Sunday, December 31, 2006 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Who's OnlineWho's Online  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileRanks   RegisterRegister 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log inLog in 
   SB Archives Forums IndexSB Archives Forums Index   Smallball Sports DiscordSmallball Sports Discord   WS Archives 2 Forums IndexWS Archives 2 Forums Index 

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:02 pm
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Tournaments, Leagues, & Contests » Archives
SBISuperleague (BB) 12 spots filled max 12 spots left 1-10*
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goulburn Grizzlies
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 6135

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: SBISuperleague (BB) 12 spots filled max 12 spots left 1-10*

12 Spots Left 12 have already been filled and 2 division confirmed.

Hi all,

I am staring a new league as the subject suggests. the league will involve 3 division using a promotion demotion system. I have included a copy of the rules below.

The Leagues Website http://www.geocities.com/SBISuperleague

to join leave you team id here or email me from the site

Smallball International Superleague Rules (SBIS)

League is open to all levels 1-10 stars

the initial intake will be based on a first serve basis

SBIS will be an ongoing promotion/demotion league

top 2 teams promoted/ bottom 2 teams demoted.
if you are demoted from division three then you are out of the league until
the next intake.

each league runs for one full smallball seaon i.e. 2 weeks
each team must initiate 1 game against each of the other teams in their division then email
me the result. each win gets the team 3 points a loss 1 point and a forfeit 0 points.

any game not played will be scored a forfeit to the team that did not initiate it.

you may play your games at anytime during the 2 week season accept for the last day.

any teams that fail to initiate all 7 games for their division will be removed from the league
regardless of their division.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topic :: View next topic
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Tournaments, Leagues, & Contests » Archives
Jump to: