SmallBall.com SmallBall Sports Forums Archives

Read the history of the first SmallBall Sports community forum
This archive contains all posts from the former SmallBall Sports Forums

Please log in with your old Smallball Forums account to view all posts.

Final Update - Sunday, December 31, 2006 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Who's OnlineWho's Online  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileRanks   RegisterRegister 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log inLog in 
   SB Archives Forums IndexSB Archives Forums Index   Smallball Sports DiscordSmallball Sports Discord   WS Archives 2 Forums IndexWS Archives 2 Forums Index 

The time now is Sat May 18, 2024 5:58 pm
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Bugs, Problems, Complaints, Suggestions & Compliments
DT problem info! Please check for your problem here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [83 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  1, 2 Next
Doogal

Forum ID: 187

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: DT problem info! Please check for your problem here!

Okay everyone! i have been asked by the commish to take a look at the DT troubleshooter, if possible I would like everyone that has had a problem with their DT to post all the information about the issue here and the resolution underneath it, once this is done I will compile it all and arrange to have the troubleshooter updated! I will see if I can get the commish to create a list to credit people who have had input into this small project Smile
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Doogal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:57 am    Post subject:

Ugh, just trawled through ALL 57 pages of posts and only found 4(!) posts where the problem was posted and the solution was posted along with it, the majority of the threads just stop once the individual's problem was remedied, you have to expect that really!

Please, if you have had a problem with your DT and have discovered what the solution was please post both below! it will help all users in the future, the more details the better, if you read a similar problem but it was fixed in another way, post this too!

Thanks everyone, we are all trying to do something good here.

Current problems with resolutions below
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Doogal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, even if I turn off my firewall, my DT exits out saying disconnected from server. Not sure what to do at this point....

Please ensure that your DT has access rights for the Internet, most firewalls allow access on a per application basis and it treats the SmallBall client as a different program, you should be able to adjust this manually in your firewall settings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had trained my first team using the DT. I logged in to my other team and tried to open the DT. Two windows popped up instead:

[Error Message] Title of Window

The NESTOR2D.DLL file is linked to missing export NESTORBASE.DLL:?onFinalRelease@Object@Nestor@@MAEXXZ...

[Get Last Error]Title of Window

A device attached to the system is not functioning.

Recommended remedy is to access your task manager and close wjview or javaw by highlighting it and clicking on end task, if you are using an NT based OS this will be under the processes tab. If you are on a SmallBall webpage that was opened by the SmallBall client you should shut that browser window.

My DT always freezes when I try to train my guys. I mean everything is moving but the buttons wont work. When I try to click anything that is clickable it won’t work. It’s so frustrating because I can’t train them properly. Could this be related to the fact that my connection freezes?

I would check your Internet connection; if there is an application that is using a lot of bandwidth it will affect the performance of your DT as it is all related. Recommendations are to ensure that no other program is accessing the internet while you train.

Every time I try to use DT it gives me this message:

Error message
Direct Draw reported:
DDERR_NODIRECTDRAWHW
(A hardware only Direct Draw object creation was attempted but the driver did not support any hardware)

I tried installing direct x 9.0, but it didn’t work. So does anybody know what I could do?

I have heard about (and experienced myself) some compatibility problems between DirectX and manufacturers drivers, I tried reinstalling DirectX, the SmallBall application and anything else I could think of, my final thought before I reinstalled my whole OS was to install a previous version of my cards drivers from the vendors archives and this did the trick.
wewantmoore
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 2887

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:08 am    Post subject:

I have had the problem that once in a while, I am just training my team ladiedada, and all of a sudden... It's gone. I press the Ctrl Alt Delete, It says that it is still running, I close all SmallBall Stuff, and try to restart SmallBall. It still says that I already have SmallBall running. Than I restart my computer, and it works again..

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject:

Think that relates to the fault where wjview or javaw are running in the background, could you try that out and get back to me?
wewantmoore
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:18 am    Post subject:

No I know about wjview and javaw, For me, javaw is the SB FB and wjview is ST and Games, not sure though. Anyway, Nothing that has to do with SmallBall: (Wjview, Javaw, DT, SmallBall) is running..

?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject:

Hmm, interesting... unfortunately it does not relate to DT if this is the case and not something i can really work with right now, but I would start another thread to see if anyone else has had this problem.
BadAxe
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 2103

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject:

wewantmoore wrote:
No I know about wjview and javaw, For me, javaw is the SB FB and wjview is ST and Games, not sure though. Anyway, Nothing that has to do with SmallBall: (Wjview, Javaw, DT, SmallBall) is running..

?

All you have to do is close any open IE browser windows, then smallball will launch again.
wewantmoore
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject:

Lol, my IE isn't even working right now. There is something wrong with my computer for sure, that's why I'm on my dads mac now, and probably getting a new one soon. SmallBall works, Msn works, but my internet browser just won't work. So I don't think it's that BA Wink
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 2846

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject:

Ever since I've updated to Windows XP Pro I've had problems with DT. I train for a while and everything works fine, but than all of a sudden everything slows down to a point where I'm not able to train and then eventually doesn't respond. I have to ctrl+alt+delete to get out of the DT. I have my DirectX updated to 9.0b and that hasn't helped. It's like I can't run SmallBall for a long time. I usually have to: Start > Run > dxdiag > Display > then Disable Direct3D Acceleration. Then I have to go back into dxdiag again and re-enable Direct3D Acceleration. I then restart my computer and the DT works fine. It's sort of a pain when I have 4 teams to train. I usually have to do this process after each team unless I'm training in skill. If I train in skill that day I have to go through that whole process about 3 times per team. Even with a higher FPS on it still takes me at least an hour per team on skill training days.

When I had ME as my OS before I never had problems with the DT. It must be something with XP because I have talked to others that have had the same problem as I've had.
Doogal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Right, new one, for all you people out there that want to play through a proxy and are having some form of difficulties i have some information for you:

when you are naming your proxy server, i recommend using the name that it has been given rather than an IP address, it seems to work with this.

other problems can arise when you have various versions of java on your machine, if you are setting up with a proxy it only seems to work with the latest version of java, change this in the setup and you should be cool...

Scooter

Forum ID: 736

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:23 pm    Post subject:

I'm gonna toss in something that may or may not be helpful; someone who actually knows about computers will probably have to comment on it.

When I first purchased the DT, I had a devil of a time getting it to work -- it would begin to load, and then dump me back at the splash screen. After several un- and re-installs, all ineffective, I tried something wacky: instead of installing to a subdirectory of "Scooter's Stuff" I accepted the default directory of "My Games" -- and success!

A few weeks later, the installer for another program warned that when choosing the directory to install to, I should pick one that does not have an apostrophe in its name.

Frankly, I have no idea whether that apostrophe was my problem; one of our resident computer wizzes might be able to say whether that's possible. But if it's true, it's an obscure, tiny thing that could save someone buckets of frustration.

scooter

Last edited by Scooter on Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Garbadge Man
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 136

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject:

Whever DT is open for a long period of time (10 seconds Rolling Eyes ) it freezes my entire computer. And my computer turns itself off.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The_Safo
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 36

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject:

Deepwater GarbadgeMan wrote:
Whever DT is open for a long period of time (10 seconds Rolling Eyes ) it freezes my entire computer. And my computer turns itself off.

Does your PC shut down at other times when on the internet?
What version of Windows?
Garbadge Man
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject:

The_Safo wrote:
Deepwater GarbadgeMan wrote:

Does your PC shut down at other times when on the internet?
What version of Windows?

It didn't before... Commish actually gave me a link to a special download (for XP) and now it's working perfectly. He just told me to post about it here and he said he'd edit in the link later. But thanks anyways Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Spanky
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 3823

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject:

My DT runs for 1 second and then freezes for the next 10, and it keeps doing this. even with only my DSL connection open and no other programs running off the internet it still does this. I have reinstalled smallball also and still the same thing. I really want to start training my team again (i havent done so since the end of the World Series last year). Thanks for help in advance.
Doogal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject:

REALLY sorry getting back to you so late! RL stuff, when you say it is stopping is it like it is running in ultra slow motion (ie can you see the welcome message in the top coming in really slowly) or is it just plain stopping?
Are you running Win XP?
if you adjust FPS can you compensate for it?

thanks
Hilo
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 3538

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:39 pm    Post subject:

well my dt is the opposite it runs for ten seconds then freezes for one when i say freeze i mean COMPLETELY stops
redwulf1

Forum ID: 2907

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject:

Ok. I upgraded to XP from 98SE. Soundcard stopped working and DT would freeze or crash to desktop (sometimes ST too). The soundcard was finding a driver that would let me choose a setting for analog,digital or autosense (got it from the pc manufacturer). Mine liked digital instead of the default autosense. To fix the DT, it was simply cleaning the dust out of the computer. My motherboard heatsink and power supply fan were both hidden under a shroud which I never thought to look at, and both were clogged up. Just guessing, because both XP and DT take up so much resources, must have been overheating the system????All I know is, both work fine now. I tried all the drivers and suggestions I could find. And just a note, maybe just my system, but removing the sound card prevented Smallball from even trying to load. I could be full of it but hope this helps someone else. Worked for me!! Very Happy
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 1041

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject:

Spanky wrote:
My DT runs for 1 second and then freezes for the next 10, and it keeps doing this. even with only my DSL connection open and no other programs running off the internet it still does this. I have reinstalled smallball also and still the same thing. I really want to start training my team again (i havent done so since the end of the World Series last year). Thanks for help in advance.

I had a similar problem when I had Windows ME installed using sun java (bundled java) I changed it back to MS java and it worked fine again. I know others, running XP who have solved this "freezing up" problem the same way, I guess sun Java just doesnt like the DT.

To change which version of java you are using with SmallBall go to: start / programs / smallball / Settings.

You should have a choice of bundled java or MS java, if you only have bundled java listed there you need to install MS java. The newest version installer is msjavx86.exe and can be downloaded through www.filemirrors.com
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 4355

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject:

I haven't seen this specific problem posted, so excuse my ignorance if it is posted somewhere and I missed it...

My OS is XP

When using it, it closes itself, and then reloads the small ball start up menu. I find myself restarting DT at least 10 times just to finish one training session. I've tried to use the different java applets, no change.

I purchased the DT 5 or 6 days ago. I downloaded the "free trial", then decided to buy the "ticket". The website I bought it from said that I needed to download their player, then the game, but I just entered the ticket. Is there a "full DT version" that I need to download?

Thanks for your time.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Doogal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject:

Right, what player and what free trial? the friday one?

there is a problem that is stated above by GM that his DT was restarting during use of his DT, he was given a 'patch' effectively by the commish that sorted out the problem for him, maybe you should mail the commish and DTGuy and see if you can get the same patch.
CLyon81
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 4355

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject:

Doogal wrote:

I purchased the DT with a credit card, so I had to buy it through the "Real Arcade". I clicked on "Deluxe Trainer" button on the small ball start up menu. There was a button that read "free trial". It started downloading the DT files, and I used it. It was on a wednesday or thursday. I bought the game later on wednesday or thursday night. I guess I was just wondering if there were files I still needed to download.

Doogal wrote:
there is a problem that is stated above by GM that his DT was restarting during use of his DT, he was given a 'patch' effectively by the commish that sorted out the problem for him, maybe you should mail the commish and DTGuy and see if you can get the same patch.

Ok, Ill try that. Thanks
Cesasoccer6

Forum ID: 3581

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:10 pm    Post subject: h

my dt goes to the white screen then flickers and goes back to my windows and when i click it or alt tab it to get back in it flickers and goes back to windows ?
Jesse100190
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 3159

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject:

This problem from the last to weeks I click on the dt the sign comes up and closes on me Exclamation
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Doogal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: h

Cesasoccer6 wrote:
my dt goes to the white screen then flickers and goes back to my windows and when i click it or alt tab it to get back in it flickers and goes back to windows ?

Has the DT ever worked for you? if not then will your system display correctly in 1024x768? if it has then have you uninstalled/reinstalled? if so then java/directx updates should be tried.
cheese09091991
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 4345

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:04 am    Post subject:

ok i dont have DT but i use DT friday

ive noticed when i lose my connection it asks if i want to close or reconnnect later

tahts ok with me

but that keep scoming up every minute!!!!

and then i cant train my team because it keeps lowering the window!
Garbadge Man
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject:

Doogal wrote:

Posting again, the problem has begun to occur again. Now it is also occuring when I am watching videos and occasionally it will do it during st training and games. This is kinda crappy considering I can't even keep DT open long enough to change my auto training schedule. It's basically either train in throwing, or random train. My team is going to hell and there's absolutely nothing I can do Crying or Very sad
cheese09091991
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 4345

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject:

uh.... my DT come up to the white screen that says smallball deluxe trainer and then just freezes i mean i can move the mouse but the program goes "not responding"
Suezzle
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 4419

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 9:17 am    Post subject:

Just a nuissance more than a bug really...well maybe not...

It seems like it may only be on my DT, since my friend says it's soo0o much easier on his.
But on my DT, it seems as though I have to click a player 4, maybe 5 or 6 times, perfect accuracy (and no, I don't have any shaky hands or anything), to get them to be selected.

Anyone ever address this issue?
nmshooter
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 12

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject:

Add me to the list of XP users whos DT crashes multiple times during training. My friend also has the same problem. I cant email DTguy but I will pm commish and maybe I can get a solution. I will update as soon as I know something that fixes it.
carmello

Forum ID: 4532

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 9:39 pm    Post subject:

nmshooter wrote:
Add me to the list of XP users whos DT crashes multiple times during training. My friend also has the same problem. I cant email DTguy but I will pm commish and maybe I can get a solution. I will update as soon as I know something that fixes it.

yeah, same here, i have that exact problem. It gets pretty annoying having to keep reopen it up every couple of minutes because it closes. That would be great if you can find a way to fix it. Smile
NaptownBalla20
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 4460

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject:

the Nestsor2d.ddl File is linked to miss export DDRAW.DLL:DirectDrawCreateEx.is missing

That what it says
spiritblue
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 77

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: ;o(

I received the same message ..see below...... i have uninstalled, installed....updated direct x, etc...if i can't train any longer......guess this means it is time for me to retire from smallball....sheeeeeeeeeesh i hate that.....

the Nestsor2d.ddl File is linked to miss export DDRAW.DLL:DirectDrawCreateEx.is missing

....if it harm none, do what you will....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BP
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 1901

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject:

tgust5 wrote:
wow and he lives in kentucky too lol

He? Laughing
rollout
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 4603

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject:

On older computers, such as the one I am using, the default display setting will be 800x600 pixels. The first few times I tried dt, It would exit and minimize itself. When using an older computer, you have to make sure the display is set to 1024x768 pixels, and you can change it back when you are finished training.
Mr.Benchwarmer

Forum ID: 4645

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject:

Has anyone ever bought DT and never received the ticket in e-mail? I have.
Joe438304

Forum ID: 3639

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:51 pm    Post subject:

Quote:

Error message
Direct Draw reported:
DDERR_NODIRECTDRAWHW
(A hardware only Direct Draw object creation was attempted but the driver did not support any hardware)

I tried installing direct x 9.0, but it didn’t work. So does anybody know what I could do?

I have heard about (and experienced myself) some compatibility problems between DirectX and manufacturers drivers, I tried reinstalling DirectX, the SmallBall application and anything else I could think of, my final thought before I reinstalled my whole OS was to install a previous version of my cards drivers from the vendors archives and this did the trick.

So how do I do this?
nmshooter
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Mr.Benchwarmer wrote:
Has anyone ever bought DT and never received the ticket in e-mail? I have.

Yes and in almost all cases it was the person buying the tickets fault.

1. Did you use paypal?
If yes, then the DT ticket will have been sent to the email address attached to the paypal account.
If no, how did you order it?

2. If you ordered by regular mail, did you enclose the full amount and did you provide an email address for them to send too.

3. If you paid by paypal, is the email address in the paypal account from Hotmail? Some free email services such as hotmail have spam filters and recognize Smallball as being spam. You need to log on to your hotmail account and change the settings so that it allows mail from smallball.
nmshooter
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject:

Still no answer from Commish on the XP/DT problem.

Its getting to be a pain in the butt training. I might end up quitting soon if this isnt fixed or at the very least acknowledged and addressed. Im not gonna waste more time, money and effort if its not gonna get me anywhere.
Slip'N'Sliders
Trade Agent of the Month
Trade Agent of the Month

Forum ID: 2483

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 10:20 am    Post subject:

Mine DT just quits every once in awhile. It goes back to the main screen. Updates the team and everything but it is a pain.

3249 Chatt. Tide Pride|1930 (RIP) Joga Bonito(FB)|1930 -XsT- |770 Redd Dog Wrestling
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
DKR
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 3653

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: SERIOUS PROBLEM!!!

all of my teams give me the buy DT page with a message at the top of no user id whenever I try to access DT with ANY of my teams!!!

Problem resolved itself after a couple of hours
sportsgeek
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 4807

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 7:28 am    Post subject: No one knows

My problem is like many I've read - DT closes itself in the middle of training. I have a computer at home and at work. It does fine on the home computer but closes at work. I've posted on the home page, beginners forum, everywhere I can. No help so far.

My main complaint is with DTguy. I sent more than one e-mail about this problem to dtguy@andnow.net. I've received nothing back at all and it's been a week. A simple, "I got your e-mail. Sorry about the problem. We're working on it," would suffice. Don't ignore people. It's no way to do business. And, by the way, since he has my $19.99, this officially a business. Act like it.
sportsgeek
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: DT Guy

As luck would have it, DT guy got back to me today. Almost immediately after posting the message that he has not gotten back to me, I got an e-mail from him, possibly sent before the message was posted. Sorry, DT guy.

Anyway, he suggested that I go into settings and change the runtime environment. In XP, I click "Start->All Programs->SmallBall->Settings"

There it lists different JAVA Runtime environments. On my machine it was 1.4
1.4.2_04

1.2 was highlighted. I changed it to 1.4.2_04. Then I opened the DT and it stayed up until I was finished training. Took about 10 minutes. This could be something or not.

EDIT:

It's not something. Tried it this morning and it closed on me after about 30 seconds. Went into settings and changed the Runtime environement to be sure it was on the right one. It did the same thing. Back to the drawing board.
Douglas
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 4786

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject:

i had the message:

Error message
Direct Draw reported:
DDERR_NODIRECTDRAWHW

but your telling me to degrade my drivers, Crying or Very sad when the free DT worked only last week! Confused it must be one of your updates that did it. Mad
sportsgeek
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: 16 days between posts

Wow! A week and a half between posts in this thread. WE must not be getting anywhere with this problem.
Douglas
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 4786

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:13 am    Post subject:

Doogal wrote:

Error message
Direct Draw reported:
DDERR_NODIRECTDRAWHW

Is there a way of solving this without downgrading my drivers?

I was No LiMiT's assistant leader, but the forums died, just like my will to train Sad .
Mr.Benchwarmer

Forum ID: 4645

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: SERIOUS PROBLEM!!!

DKR wrote:
all of my teams give me the buy DT page with a message at the top of no user id whenever I try to access DT with ANY of my teams!!!

Problem resolved itself after a couple of hours

I have had a similar problem where it does the same. I figured out that you can't be on your team page at the same time. For some reason.
Yankee Dude
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 4577

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject:

My DT used to turn off in the middle of training, and it just all of a sudden quit! Also, when I minimize the DT trained to answer an IM or something on AIM, I cant open it back up Confused, and that still happens but I have no clue what to do Shocked
Raticals
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 2696

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:43 am    Post subject: dt

looks like your dt's or cpu's are messed up soem how. you guys should try to reinstall parts of smallball or if you want you can go on anther cpu jsut to set up your delux trainer.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Bugs, Problems, Complaints, Suggestions & Compliments
Jump to: