SmallBall.com SmallBall Sports Forums Archives

Read the history of the first SmallBall Sports community forum
This archive contains all posts from the former SmallBall Sports Forums

Please log in with your old Smallball Forums account to view all posts.

Final Update - Sunday, December 31, 2006 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Who's OnlineWho's Online  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileRanks   RegisterRegister 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log inLog in 
   SB Archives Forums IndexSB Archives Forums Index   Smallball Sports DiscordSmallball Sports Discord   WS Archives 2 Forums IndexWS Archives 2 Forums Index 

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 am
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Forum index » SmallBall Baseball Forums » Beginner's Forum
Pitchers...
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
koolzach1
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 1090

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Pitchers...

I think I have found my pitchers, but how do I REALLY know if I have found my pitchers? I have a pitcher pitching 109 at max...is that enough?

Thanks,

zach
Chris 1st IX
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 6958

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Pitching speed means very little.

Your true pitcher is the one who holds his skill best.

There is no definite way of knowing you have found your pitchers, just trust that your process was correct.
6th IX ~ 559983 ~ 9* DT ~ PL Record: 41 wins, 13 losses ~ PL7
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bigdogv65
Trade Agent of the Month
Trade Agent of the Month

Forum ID: 6405

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:14 pm    Post subject:

http://www.geocities.com/smallball4all/Howtofindthepitcher.html

Havana Slim

Forum ID: 7522

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject:

It's nice to see that there are still vets around willing to help n00bs. Three cheers for bigdog. Hip hip, hurray, etc. Now can I have a team bigdog? Or do I have to continue sending you the daily PM?

Banana

Alacranes 9*
bigdogv65
Trade Agent of the Month
Trade Agent of the Month

Forum ID: 6405

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:36 am    Post subject:

Just saw this HS. Thanks for the props, but as long as there are people willing to learn and I am still involved in the game I will share as much as possible.
As far as the team goes I see my buddy Mitype hooked you up. I am trimming some teams soon so I'll keep you in mind.
Havana Slim

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject:

LOL, I was just kidding you bigdog. I have two DT teams now and they have the stadiums I like. If they each had 5 more lefties (they both have only one lefty) my Small Ball life would be perfect. Heck if just one of them had 5 more lefties all would be bliss, as I find only my top priority team really gets the attention needed to do things well. Maybe these duffuses at AndNow will show up one of these days and I might invest in a few lefties and a rookie for my weak player.

Alacranes 9*
koolzach1
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 1090

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject:

Havana Slim wrote:
It's nice to see that there are still vets around willing to help n00bs. Three cheers for bigdog. Hip hip, hurray, etc. Now can I have a team bigdog? Or do I have to continue sending you the daily PM?

Banana

What is all this noob talk? I aint a noob! I started playing this way before you and quit after a couple of years so like I said before I aint a noob. I just forgot how to find your pitcher correctly. Thank you Bigdog for the help though.
Havana Slim

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject:

koolzach1 wrote:
Havana Slim wrote:

Banana

What is all this noob talk? I aint a noob! I started playing this way before you and quit after a couple of years so like I said before I aint a noob. I just forgot how to find your pitcher correctly. Thank you Bigdog for the help though.

My sincere apologies. The point of my post was to tease bigdog and I didn't pay attention to your non-n00b status. A n00b mistake on my part, because I, unlike you am a n00b.

Alacranes 9*
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Forum index » SmallBall Baseball Forums » Beginner's Forum
Jump to: