SmallBall.com SmallBall Sports Forums Archives

Read the history of the first SmallBall Sports community forum
This archive contains all posts from the former SmallBall Sports Forums

Please log in with your old Smallball Forums account to view all posts.

Final Update - Sunday, December 31, 2006 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Who's OnlineWho's Online  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileRanks   RegisterRegister 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log inLog in 
   SB Archives Forums IndexSB Archives Forums Index   Smallball Sports DiscordSmallball Sports Discord   WS Archives 2 Forums IndexWS Archives 2 Forums Index 

The time now is Wed May 15, 2024 7:35 am
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Forum index » SmallBall Baseball Forums » Baseball Dugout
chicago mob dying????
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [76 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page:  1, 2 Next
kid-tony17271
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 7037

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:55 pm    Post subject: chicago mob dying????

looks like MARKET WIZ finally decided to throw in the towel..I guess there goes another great trainer that decided to JUMP SHIP ...sorry to see you go WIZ comeback soon ...love always, KID TONY
mlthmp
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 1602

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:19 pm    Post subject:

wow.. at 10 days right now.. I hadnt noticed.. thats sad Sad
kid-tony17271
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: REPLY

mlthmp wrote:
I know he seemed so jacked up about winning one for nelmo ( guess he dont care about nelmo anymore Crying or Very sad )
hferris
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 3741

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: REPLY

kid-tony17271 wrote:
mlthmp wrote:
I know he seemed so jacked up about winning one for nelmo ( guess he dont care about nelmo anymore Crying or Very sad )

Hey SOI, why don't you shut up about what he cares about or doesn't. I seem to remember you were offline for a few days and had an explanation for it. How the hell do you know what is going on with him? So why don't you stop throwing around phrases like jumped ship and throw in the towel unless he said it himself.

BC Hockey Sabbatical
Lehane Sabbatical
No Good Massbags Sabbatical
Gooser
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 3754

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Re: REPLY

kid-tony17271 wrote:
mlthmp wrote:

I don't think that is fair to say, but I'm sure you were kidding. Nelmo helped MW and I'm sure he has not forgotten. Glad to see you back training Kid, the forum needs a good villain. Who knows why MW isn't training, I'll wait until I hear it from the man himself. Smallball is a fun game, but sometimes life interrupts.
Slip'N'Sliders
Trade Agent of the Month
Trade Agent of the Month

Forum ID: 2483

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Re: REPLY

Gooser wrote:
kid-tony17271 wrote:
mlthmp wrote:

I don't think that is fair to say, but I'm sure you were kidding. Nelmo helped MW and I'm sure he has not forgotten. Glad to see you back training Kid, the forum needs a good villain. Who knows why MW isn't training, I'll wait until I hear it from the man himself. Smallball is a fun game, but sometimes life interrupts.

Woah,woah, woah. Life? You people have those. Please, tell me what its like. Razz

3249 Chatt. Tide Pride|1930 (RIP) Joga Bonito(FB)|1930 -XsT- |770 Redd Dog Wrestling
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
kid-tony17271
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Re: REPLY

hferris wrote:
kid-tony17271 wrote:
mlthmp wrote:

Hey SOI, why don't you shut up about what he cares about or doesn't. I seem to remember you were offline for a few days and had an explanation for it. How the hell do you know what is going on with him? So why don't you stop throwing around phrases like jumped ship and throw in the towel unless he said it himself.
THE TRUTH must hurt hferris because I see you attacking me, could it be possibly because I slowly see you bailing out yourself I noticed you are slowly jumping ship yourself or are you just scared of the PLs ????
Wayne All Stars
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 7005

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject:

"THE TRUTH" is confusing me.

Current PL: 9
10 Pro League Wins
carsonlorts
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 5615

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:10 am    Post subject: Re: REPLY

kid-tony17271 wrote:
hferris wrote:
kid-tony17271 wrote:
mlthmp wrote:

THE TRUTH must hurt hferris because I see you attacking me, could it be possibly because I slowly see you bailing out yourself I noticed you are slowly jumping ship yourself or are you just scared of the PLs ????

Shutup KT!!! All of use are tired of you saying crap about other members on this forum. Quit it or do us a favor and jump ship yourself.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
kid-tony17271
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: REPLY

[/quote]

Shutup KT!!! All of use are tired of you saying crap about other members on this forum. Quit it or do us a favor and jump ship yourself.[/quote] I remember you asking me this so now I am asking you............................ "ARE YOU GAY?"
James14
Pro
Pro

Forum ID: 4936

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject:

Hey KT, print this thread out. Put it into a safe place, preferably in a desk drawer because I'm sure you don't use it often. Now leave it there for 5 years. Oh, put your keyboard in there too, except permanently.

And as for the team that's not training, all we can do is watch. Hopefully everything is okay.

hferris wrote:
pizzaguy wrote:
Ok ok ok, I admit, I'm the commish...

That explains the state of Smallball.
mlthmp
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 1602

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject:

Again if anyone has any "beef" with any other member of the community.. I ask that you keep it private.. I know several people are getting tired of the name throwing and slander thats been going around lately.

There is a reason the "Private Message" function is here for us to use..
humdrums
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 6682

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject:

Kid, please leave. It was much nicer when you were absent from the forums. I'm sorry that your computer was stolen, but if this is how you use it, then maybe you deserve it. I never really believed in Karma, until you came along.
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: reply

humdrums wrote:
Kid, please leave. It was much nicer when you were absent from the forums. I'm sorry that your computer was stolen, but if this is how you use it, then maybe you deserve it. I never really believed in Karma, until you came along.
why dont you, I wont miss ya.....as for me I will never leave I like beating the crap out of your teams Twisted Evil
humdrums
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: reply

kid-tony17271 wrote:
humdrums wrote:
why dont you, I wont miss ya

That the best you got? I don't care if you wouldn't miss me if I left, I doubt anyone would. But I'm positive that no one would miss you not being here. In case you didn't notice, there was no "The Search for Kid" post when you didn't make some angry rant of a "I'm better than you" post for a few days.

edit: Nice edit there Rolling Eyes And I can't recall you ever beating the crap out of my teams. But you're lucky that we don't live near each other or I would enjoy beating the crap out of you. My brunch consists of punks like you.

Last edited by humdrums on Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Rally 66 2.0
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 6148

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Re: REPLY

hferris wrote:
kid-tony17271 wrote:
mlthmp wrote:

Your kidding right? Surprised

Rally's 12LeftyGuyz
IowaHawkeyes|Rally
Rally'sOther12LeftyGuyz
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lil_Smit18
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 5903

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: reply

humdrums wrote:
kid-tony17271 wrote:
humdrums wrote:
why dont you, I wont miss ya

That the best you got? I don't care if you wouldn't miss me if I left, I doubt anyone would. But I'm positive that no one would miss you not being here. In case you didn't notice, there was no "The Search for Kid" post when you didn't make some angry rant of a "I'm better than you" post for a few days.

edit: Nice edit there Rolling Eyes And I can't recall you ever beating the crap out of my teams. But you're lucky that we don't live near each other or I would enjoy beating the crap out of you. My brunch consists of punks like you.

Kids these days Rolling Eyes
carsonlorts
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Re: REPLY

kid-tony17271 wrote:
carsonlorts wrote:

Shutup KT!!! All of use are tired of you saying crap about other members on this forum. Quit it or do us a favor and jump ship yourself.
I remember you asking me this so now I am asking you............................ "ARE YOU GAY?"

It was a joke i made because you were talking about how much you "loved" Commish. Just leave, please, just shutup and go
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
meleeman
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 4437

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject:

Amist all the fighting bid you to take a minute take a look at my avatar to calm the anger in your hearts. Laughing Razz

Quote:
-LS-18 : its the little baby hammer
-LS-18 : You hit it and it squeaks
McNabb2Owens1
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 5781

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: REPLY

carsonlorts wrote:
kid-tony17271 wrote:
carsonlorts wrote:

I remember you asking me this so now I am asking you............................ "ARE YOU GAY?"

It was a joke i made because you were talking about how much you "loved" Commish. Just leave, please, just shutup and go

Coulda sworn Mike said to stop... Think

400304 9* DT PL5
507709 8* DT
Cheerfuldude
Trade Agent of the Month
Trade Agent of the Month

Forum ID: 1027

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject:

GEEEZZZZZ

It's this kind of crap that keeps me away from this forum. Notice I don't post much here? Now you know why. I come to SB to play and enjoy some camaraderie with my fellow players. If you want to 'stir up' trouble. Please do it elsewhere. I'm not 'picking on' any certain person here... but geezzz... don't ruin one of the last fun things in my life.

Thanks for your consideration!

CD Confused
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject:

Cheerfuldude wrote:
GEEEZZZZZ

It's this kind of crap that keeps me away from this forum. Notice I don't post much here? Now you know why. I come to SB to play and enjoy some camaraderie with my fellow players. If you want to 'stir up' trouble. Please do it elsewhere. I'm not 'picking on' any certain person here... but geezzz... don't ruin one of the last fun things in my life.

CD Confused

Sorry everyone. I just got caught up in everything. I had promised myself I would stay out of this stuff after the incident I started a couple seasons ago. I will do the best I can to stop for good.
Gooser
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject:

meleeman wrote:
Amist all the fighting bid you to take a minute take a look at my avatar to calm the anger in your hearts. Laughing Razz

Geez can't you get anything right! I like brunets, not blondes. What is wrong with you? Lets get back on subject... I imagine the Chicago Mob as being brunets, and women, yes they are women...what a beautiful team.
wileyone
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 864

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: kids will be kids

Geesh, somethings never change. Kids will be kids, and kid-tony will be kid-tony. Kid-tony isnt that bad except when he is trying to be a smartass or a hard-butt, much the same as a lot on here. Sorry if some people have to sink to his level because the only way he gets attention is by saying things that make people react. Best piece of advice I can make is if you dont like what he, or anyone else has to say just ignore what is said. Why react to something that they are trying to get a reaction to because you are only sinking to their level.
Best advice....... ignore until they have something worthwhile to say, other than that just enjoy the game

p.s ever notice the ones that say the stupidest things are the ones trying the hardest for attention??
No Where - 476236 DT
IDLE -- 411088 ST. 423002 ST. 478644 ST. 485241 ST. 545872 ST, 545893 ST
The_Safo
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 36

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Re: kids will be kids

wileyone wrote:

p.s ever notice the ones that say the stupidest things are the ones trying the hardest for attention??

Yeah, Chippy.
wileyone
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: prime example

Lol@Safo

See, there is a prime example. One of the smartest men on this site doesnt need more than two words to get his point across. Its not what you say, its how and when you say it
No Where - 476236 DT
Chippy
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 76

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: kids will be kids

The_Safo wrote:
wileyone wrote:

Yeah, Chippy.

Crying or Very sad
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Re: prime example

wileyone wrote:
Lol@Safo

See, there is a prime example. One of the smartest men on this site doesnt need more than two words to get his point across. Its not what you say, its how and when you say it

Note: I also found it somewhat funny that this came from the guy who typed the largest paragraph in this entire thread.
Rookie
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Lol@chippy

Yes chippy it is quite ironic, but I wasnt doing it to slam anyone. I was just expressing my thoughts on this whole matter. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you, or safo. I have no problem with either of you. I only have problems with all the stupid fighting going on, and I am sure not trying to add to that
No Where - 476236 DT
The_Safo
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 36

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Re: prime example

Chippy wrote:
wileyone wrote:
Lol@Safo

Note: I also found it somewhat funny that this came from the guy who typed the largest paragraph in this entire thread.

There you go again. You're nothing but an attention whore. Razz
Chippy
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Lol@chippy

wileyone wrote:
Yes chippy it is quite ironic, but I wasnt doing it to slam anyone. I was just expressing my thoughts on this whole matter. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you, or safo. I have no problem with either of you. I only have problems with all the stupid fighting going on, and I am sure not trying to add to that

Just joking around. Nothing serious at all meant by what I said.

...unless it gets me more attention. Then yes, I was VERY serious.

/whores attention
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:15 am    Post subject: reply

Cheerfuldude wrote:
GEEEZZZZZ

CD Confused
its TA's like you that make me sick, always hiding from people and always away from the forums, so that when I have a trade to make (which are many ) your never around Evil or Very Mad why dont you turn in your badge and give it to rowdy rooster or chippy or somebody that cares about everyone...even the villians Twisted Evil
Chippy
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:09 am    Post subject:

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges.
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 5903

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Re: reply

kid-tony17271 wrote:
Cheerfuldude wrote:
GEEEZZZZZ

CD Confused
its TA's like you that make me sick, always hiding from people and always away from the forums, so that when I have a trade to make (which are many ) your never around Evil or Very Mad why dont you turn in your badge and give it to rowdy rooster or chippy or somebody that cares about everyone...even the villians Twisted Evil

Isn't school supposed to start soon? Laughing
carsonlorts
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: reply

Lil_Smit18 wrote:
kid-tony17271 wrote:
Cheerfuldude wrote:
GEEEZZZZZ

CD Confused

Isn't school supposed to start soon? Laughing

I start in 2 days Crying or Very sad
Coolken26
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 2572

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject:

Chippy wrote:

What's that from again?
Wayne All Stars
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject:

its from Jimmy Newtron or sumthin like that.

10 Pro League Wins
Coolken26
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 2572

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject:

Wayne All Stars wrote:

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say that's not what it's from.
humdrums
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject:

Wayne All Stars wrote:

You and your new age cartoon crap sickens me...Back in the day cartoons used to be good. Nickelodean is dead now, they used to have good shows like "You Can't Do That on Television", "Rocko's Modern Life", "Angry Beavers", "All That (with the origianl staff)", "Snick", and "Keenan and Kell" but I don't expect you (or the fans of crap, excuse me, new Nick) to remeber those shows.
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject:

trust me, it is.
Bandits stole stuff from them and told them they were Asteroid Inspectors.

Libby: Ateroid Inspectors huh, let me see your badges.
*Bandits fire laser beam*
Shee: I dont think they need no stinking badges.

10 Pro League Wins
Wayne All Stars
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:26 pm    Post subject:

humdrums wrote:
Wayne All Stars wrote:

You and your new age cartoon crap sickens me...Back in the day cartoons used to be good. Nickelodean is dead now, they used to have good shows like "You Can't Do That on Television", "Rocko's Modern Life", "Angry Beavers", "All That (with the origianl staff)", "Snick", and "Keenan and Kell" but I don't expect you (or the fans of crap, excuse me, new Nick) to remeber those shows.

actually i do remember them, especially Keenen & Kell...they were in the movie "The Good Burger:

10 Pro League Wins
humdrums
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject:

Wayne All Stars wrote:
humdrums wrote:
Wayne All Stars wrote:

actually i do remember them, especially Keenen & Kell...they were in the movie "The Good Burger:

There's no way you rember those shows, if you did you wouldn't like the new ones.

P.S. It's just "Good Burger", no "The". Good movie though.
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:45 pm    Post subject:

heck yeah it was.....down with Mondo Burger!

10 Pro League Wins
Gooser
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject:

humdrums wrote:
Wayne All Stars wrote:

Oh my goodness, kids today. If you are going to call someone out make sure you get it right. Cartoons? Are you kidding me? Yeah that's from the cool cartoons on Nick...paaaleeease. SNL back in the 70's. Bet you haven't seen it, you were too busy watching cartoons. Cartoons? Can't believe I just read that.
Blazer44
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 7257

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject:

Coolken26 wrote:
Chippy wrote:

What's that from again?

It's from the Movie "Blazing Saddles". It's when Hedley Lamar gathers all the worst criminals he can find to attack the town of Rock Ridge. I have seen this movie way to many times.
Gooser
Pro
Pro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject:

Blazer44 wrote:
Coolken26 wrote:
Chippy wrote:

What's that from again?

It's from the Movie "Blazing Saddles". It's when Hedley Lamar gathers all the worst criminals he can find to attack the town of Rock Ridge. I have seen this movie way to many times.

Okay maybe that is where I saw it, and SNL too. Not cartoons! Not on Nick...Damn, I can't remember anything anymore. What is that thing that you get that causes you to forget everything? Can't remember...got to go change my depends.
Blazer44
Rookie
Rookie

Forum ID: 7257

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject:

It didn't come from cartoons, thats for sure. It's from the 70's. The Jetson's, Flintstones and Looney toons were my era. But I know their were more but I can not remember them. I call the lack of memory C.R.S. for short. Can't Remember S***t
Chippy
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject:

Gooser wrote:
Blazer44 wrote:
Coolken26 wrote:
Chippy wrote:

What's that from again?

Okay maybe that is where I saw it, and SNL too. Not cartoons! Not on Nick...Damn, I can't remember anything anymore. What is that thing that you get that causes you to forget everything? Can't remember...got to go change my depends.

The "Nick" reference by humdrums was only in response to Wayne talking about Jimmy Neutron. It had nothing to do with where that line came from. Humdrums was simply explaining how crappy Nick is now compared to what it used to be, which is in fact completely true.

"Blazing Saddles" was my inspiration, btw. Pretty sure that's when it first came into use, although it's been repeated many times. It's very possibly it was said on Jimmy Neutron, but that's NOT where it came from.
Trade Agent of the Month
Trade Agent of the Month

Forum ID: 6291

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject:

Chippy wrote:
Gooser wrote:
Blazer44 wrote:
Coolken26 wrote:
Chippy wrote:

What's that from again?

The "Nick" reference by humdrums was only in response to Wayne talking about Jimmy Neutron. It had nothing to do with where that line came from. Humdrums was simply explaining how crappy Nick is now compared to what it used to be, which is in fact completely true.

"Blazing Saddles" was my inspiration, btw. Pretty sure that's when it first came into use, although it's been repeated many times. It's very possibly it was said on Jimmy Neutron, but that's NOT where it came from.

It was from treasure of serria madre and used in blazing saddles as a joke. But it was in both. Treasure was many years before blazing however.

| 527539 PL2 - 2 Time Devil's Night Winner |
| 956 PL2 - 1 Time Fight Night Winner |
| 3669 | 17151 | 47977 | 105056 | 485404 | 526564 |
| Team 10.4 | 701 | 703 | 14853 | 528434 |
humdrums
Veteran
Veteran

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject:

Chippy wrote:
Gooser wrote:
Blazer44 wrote:
Coolken26 wrote:
Chippy wrote:

What's that from again?

Yes, thank you Chippy, that's exactly what I was saying (and also what I was not saying, I know that that line didn't come from cartoons, that's just what the new junk is stooping to, stealing 50 year old movie lines and making kids think they are original ideas). That's why I deleted Nick from my TV. If Cartoon Network didn't have Adult Swim then that would be as good as gone too.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Forum index » SmallBall Baseball Forums » Baseball Dugout
Jump to: