SmallBall.com SmallBall Sports Forums Archives

Read the history of the first SmallBall Sports community forum
This archive contains all posts from the former SmallBall Sports Forums

Please log in with your old Smallball Forums account to view all posts.

Final Update - Sunday, December 31, 2006 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Who's OnlineWho's Online  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileRanks   RegisterRegister 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log inLog in 
   SB Archives Forums IndexSB Archives Forums Index   Smallball Sports DiscordSmallball Sports Discord   WS Archives 2 Forums IndexWS Archives 2 Forums Index 

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:01 am
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Tournaments, Leagues, & Contests » Archives
BANNER CONTEST[BB]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
jerad
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 5965

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: BANNER CONTEST[BB]
Subject description: PRIZE IS INSIDE CLAN PM ME INSIDE CLAN

ok i am having a banner contest but the prize isn`t big its registering in mine and kaotics club you make a banner you get paid for my club wich is cool but your job is to make banners person who makes the best banner is a MOD on my club and is the Banner maker holder wich holds free contest for them and i ll give prizes though out the club and clan once i start gettin them post your banners don`t care how the are just the have to have a baseball and a bat old fashion sort and have either BBB or BigBarrelBatters thanks DON`T PUT MY NAME ON IT BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE CLAN BANNER!
thanks

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=bigbarrelbatter

BASPIOLET EDITED

Last edited by jerad on Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total
pizzaguy
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 4887

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject:

Hmm...

#1 This is like the 15,024,298,293,384th of these contests you've made
#2 Kaotic is only helping you start it, he's in aSBa
#3 Prize is you get to be a Mod? Mineswell just give away a Gmail Invite... lol
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BasPilot
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 5836

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject:

I'll make your banner, with anything you want on it... any size, anything you decide... You just have to do one thing first... You need to repost with all the possible corrections for your poor grammar. Why would I want to be in your "Club" if you can't even speak or write correctly? You fix it, I'll grade it, and if you get an A, I'll make your banner, for free!
jerad
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Re: BANNER CONTEST[BB]
Subject description: PRIZE IS INSIDE CLAN PM ME INSIDE CLAN

jerad wrote:
ok i am having a banner contest but the prize isn`t big its registering in mine and kaotics club you make a banner you get paid for my club wich is cool but your job is to make banners person who makes the best banner is a MOD on my club and is the Banner maker holder wich holds free contest for them and i ll give prizes though out the club and clan once i start gettin them post your banners don`t care how the are just the have to have a baseball and a bat old fashion sort and have either BBB or BigBarrelBatters thanks DON`T PUT MY NAME ON IT BECAUSE IT WILL BE THE CLAN BANNER!
thanks

http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=bigbarrelbatter

BASPIOLET EDITED
AND pizza he has signed up for everyones clan doesn`t mean he is stickin just with you eather!
pizzaguy
Veteran
Veteran

Forum ID: 4887

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject:

?? I register for the forums... never apply for the clans. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jerad
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject:

see exatcly? hey bas just pm me for the banner if you are doing it?

thanks
BasPilot
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 5836

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject:

Piolet huh? Well, I don't see good grammar yet, you're on your own buddy... Maybe if I get bored I'll hook it up... But not right now...
jerad
Expert
Expert

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject:

thanks alot? Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] View previous topic :: View next topic
Forum index » SmallBall Sports - General Forums » Tournaments, Leagues, & Contests » Archives
Jump to: