SmallBall.com SmallBall Sports Forums Archives

Read the history of the first SmallBall Sports community forum
This archive contains all posts from the former SmallBall Sports Forums

Please log in with your old Smallball Forums account to view all posts.

Final Update - Sunday, December 31, 2006 

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   Who's OnlineWho's Online  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileRanks   RegisterRegister 
 Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   ProfileProfile   PreferencesPreferences   Log inLog in 
   SB Archives Forums IndexSB Archives Forums Index   Smallball Sports DiscordSmallball Sports Discord   WS Archives 2 Forums IndexWS Archives 2 Forums Index 

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:53 pm
All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Forum index » SmallBall Baseball Forums » Beginner's Forum
Guide to Team Page Badges
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topic :: View next topic
BasPilot
Expert
Expert

Forum ID: 5836

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Guide to Team Page Badges

That is the Deluxe Trainer (DT) Badge - to get it, buy a DT or get one somehow. To purchase the DT, visit this site: SmallBall Mall

That is the Icon for someone that has linked their team and their forum name. There are instructions on how to get that here: Post by Beaner

This badge was given to all teams during the 100th season of SmallBall- to get it, buy a team with it or invent a time machine.

This is a Pro League Badge... they range in color and number. They go from 'Jr.' to 9, then through to 1... 1 is in blue and it's the best... Each team displays the best pro league badge they have EVER gotten... As for me, I'm showing a 5th league you see here, but right now I'm in the 6th league. If I ever make 4th, the badge will change. If I drop out of the PL completely the badge will still remain at the highest I have gotten. Make sense? Good...
Note: When the PL badges were implemented, every team got the badge for the PL that they were currently in. Therefore, some of the older team's PL badges may not necessarily reflect the highest league they have EVER been in.

This is the special gift badge. It is given to you when your team goes up a Pro League to a PL you have never been in before. It is generally a QT (quick train) ticket for your team, but it may be something different. I have never heard of anything other than QT tickets though. When you recieve this Badge you will need to enter a training session with your team, you will then get an email with your ticket.
Note: Be sure when you attempt to retrieve your ticket you have the "Recieve Email Stats" checked when you open SmallBall, select Settings, and then Change Profile.

There are two star ratings that give you a badge for achieving them. They are the 9th and 10th star. This is the 9th star badge. No matter what your current star rating is, you will always retain this badge.

This is a good example of the 10 star badge, except the one on a team page has a rotating star. Like the 9 star, it will remain for all of time on your team, no matter what you r current star rating.

This is a badge that says you have made the Pro's, gotten to the first league, and at the end of the season, you were #1. So you are the Champion of the Pro Leagues. These will accumulate each time you win the 1st league until you get to 5, then...

When you win 5 1st League seasons, you get this badge. After the 5th win, single badges will be added. Every five is grouped into this 5 win badge.

This is a Stadium Badge. For each stadium you purchase you will get a badge for that stadium. This happens to be The Brickyard. If there is a box around that stadium badge, that means this is the current home field the owner has chosen for that team. Only games in which the team is home will be played at that stadium. If there are no stadium badges, then they are playing home games at the default stadium (Intel).

This is a passive training badge that can be put on your team at any time and taken off at anytime. Basically, passive training is letting your team use their training potential while playing any games, either that you initiate or if you are challenged.

This is the "Holiday Badge" It is one of the few temporary badges. This badge is for those trainers that are leaving for a while and want to not worry about their team. This badge can be purchased at the SmallBall Mall for a 2 week "Holiday" or a 6 month "Sabbatical" from SmallBall with absolutely NO skill loss happening for your team. This goes away after the vacation time or if you train your team at all. This includes Passive training.

This is the final phase for teams. Retirement. For those that have purchased a "Retirement Ticket" their team will display this for all time, unless the owner decides to dig out that old password and train. Passive training, again included. No games may be initiated under any of the off time tickets, but you knew that when you bought them.

That my friends is both all the badges I can find and all the badges I remember. If I missed one and you want to know the meaning, post it up here and I or someone will let you know.

And I would like to thanks the guys that were helping me build this thread. I threw down the plan, and a couple of you helped me put all the finishing touches on it. Thanks guys.

Last edited by BasPilot on Fri Jul 15, 2005 1:34 pm; edited 7 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [1 Post] View previous topic :: View next topic
Forum index » SmallBall Baseball Forums » Beginner's Forum
Jump to: